Friday, January 22, 2016

The Sorta Snowy Day

The girls, Pop and I anxiously awaited for the big snow that we just knew was coming.  I had visions of snow blanketing the yard, cars and roof.  I dreamed of watching the girls build a snowman and make snow angels!  Oh well, maybe next time!  Fun was still had by all!

Look closely and you can see a few drops!!  Maddie did manage to catch a few snowflakes!


Wild hair don't care!!!  She still had a ball!!


I love how they love each other!! (Most of the time!)


After lots of fun, the girls headed in, saddled up, and went for a little ride!!


They also had a little picnic - inside the hunting tent that is set up in the corner of the den!


Later in the day, Pop and Maddie went hunting.  They did see some deer, but I think Pop decided it was just a little too cold to worry with one today!  Besides, who needs deer when you've got cheese and crackers! I think they just enjoyed the time together! (Photos by Pop)





Look out deer! She is definitely ready!!






Reed was sick and didn't make it this time, and boy did we miss him!  We can't wait until our next snow day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment