Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Eggs, Parties, Tractors and Trophies

I made another quick trip across the state to see our sweet little ones!  I wouldn't take anything for these fun trips!  They are all growing so fast, and I don't want to miss a thing!!

Reed got a little work done on the tractor..........



The girls gathered eggs, and then rode them around for awhile.  Reed was making sure everything was ok.  (I still can't  believe that Lindsey has chickens-and loves it!)


I got to take Lillian to a friend's birthday party.  The party was held at the gym where the girls take gymnastics.  Needless to say, she had a ball!!

I just love this sweet smile!!





The trip ended at the Sport's Banquet for the football teams and cheerleaders.  Lots of fun memories!


The babies will be here this weekend, and we just can't wait!  Maddie has plans for a big hunting trip with Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment