Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tis the Season

Don't judge-but it's just about time to start decking the halls around here.  In the last 6 weeks or so, we have layed ceramic tile (ourselves) in 3 rooms, redone one stairway, painted 3 rooms and the upstairs hallway, and had carpet put down in one room, which means everything had to be packed moved out, and then moved back in. We've also  managed to work a little throughout it all!  We are tired, but very, very thankful to have it all done!!  Maddie has her final cheerleading event this weekend (Praise the Lord!), Caleb and Taylor will begin their move next week, and I am going to begin preparing for Christmas.  Don't misunderstand-I love November and Thanksgiving, and I am truly thankful for all of our many, many blessings.  However, I simply enjoy everything about Christmas, and the longer my decorations are up, the happier I am!!

Also, Lindsey shared a couple of precious pictures of my babies that really got me in the mood for Christmas!  I just can't wait!


I would love to know just what he's thinking!! I just love all of those cute chins, too!


Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment