Monday, July 13, 2015

Sweet Summertime

Swimming, popsicles, friends, and riding bikes are among the things that make these hot days quite fun!  The girls have been here a good bit, and we just love that!!!  Pop and I have some traveling coming up soon, and we sure are going to miss our big kids and little kids!!  I was showing Maddie a map of where we are going, and she looked at me in shock and said, "And you're not taking me??"  I'm a little surprised by that myself!

Big girl has mastered the pool!  No fear-just lots and lots of fun!!




Pop and Reed watched for a while and then joined in the fun!



 This chunky monkey is always smiling!!



Can you say "Diva"?  




Lots and lots of fun swimming with mom!


And Pop!


We love having Cathy's kids each afternoon!  I also love that the girls are getting to know children of Lindsey's former schoolmates!  (Lillian decided she didn't want to be in the picture!)


Making friends and memories!!


Summer is going way too fast this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment