Thursday, July 2, 2015

A little More of This and That

We are busy preparing for the fourth of July.  We can't wait until all of the family is here.  Lindsey and her family will be here tonight, and the rest of the family will spend the day with us Saturday. Reed has been busy with his garden and the girls enjoy helping him when they are here.  I also thought I'd add a few more pictures of the sweet kitties!  They have given up the life of luxury as house cats and are now happily residing outside in Alex City!

Lots of help in the garden!  I know I will be super glad Reed's garden has done so well in the cold winter, but it's working me harder than I like right now!! This week I have made pepper jelly, put up 18 quarts of peas, canned tomatoes, and made salsa.  I'm not even going to mention all the blooming squash he keeps bringing home!!




Pop never ceases to amaze me with his creative ideas.  Sister doesn't like to peddle, and pushing and pulling tires you out pretty quickly, so now she gets pushed along!!


Is it just me or does Lillian look like she should be on "Little Rascals"? And Maddie just looks grown these days!


After a long hot ride and swim, homemade ice cream is on the agenda!  I'm not sure where Maddie was, because she was actually the chief ice cream maker!


And just a little more kitty loving!!! And Lindsey, I promise they do actually on occasion wear something besides swim suits when they are here!!




Happy Fourth!!


No comments:

Post a Comment