Sunday, May 3, 2015

Play Ball

So far, either Pop, myself or both of us have made all but one of Maddie's games-and we've loved every minute of them.  Several times, we've driven the 3 hours and arrived at the park right at game time and then headed home as soon as the game is over.  Let me add that it's worth every mile we drive.  She has really enjoyed this year, and is really becoming a good little athlete!  Her team is half boys and half girls.  She has played several all boy teams, and they have been very competitive with all of them.  I also have to add that watching her brings back lots and lots of memories!  I truly do look at the games differently now though.  I could care less who wins, or if an infielder misses the ball and it rolls to the fence.  No pressure!  Just fun!

These pictures are a combination of two games.

Playing tough at first base!


Running to get a batter out at home


So far, I think they have prayed with the opposing team after every game.  How awesome is that?


Rounding first


Getting advice from her coach


Heading to second


Rounding third and heading home!  HOMERUN!!



Good  job!!






Making sure her fan section is watching-and we are!




The season is almost over, and I am truly going to miss it!  I'm already looking forward to next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment