Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pop's Garden Helpers

Pop plants a big garden at his shop, and a small container garden at the house. Maddie used to love to help Pop in the garden at the house. She would gently love on each little tomato as they grew!! Not so much this year though!  She didn't want to get dirty.  No need to worry though, Pop still had lots and lots of great help!  Lillian dug right in (literally), and had a ball!  Big Sis eventually joined in the fun.  She is growing up so fast.

Sweetest 2 year old ever!!!


She didn't want to help at first, but she did want to make sure it was done correctly.


She's concentrating on doing a great job!!  I also need to add that I fix her hair several times a day when she is here.  However, bows and ponytails are just not her thing.  And I smile everytime I look at pictures like this, because I know her mom is saying, "I can't believe she put that on the blog!"



The more dirt the better!!


Her smiles just make me melt!!


Up to her elbows in dirt and fun!!


Still checking out things from a distance!


Big Sis couldn't stand it any longer!  She jumped in and had a little fun herself!





I can't wait until these tomatoes, peppers and such are ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment