Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Play Ball

Pop and I left town in time to arrive at the park in Alex City right before game time.  As soon as the game was over, we hopped in the car and headed back home.  Six hours for a game that lasted about an hour and a half-and it was worth every mile traveled!!  Not only do we love watching Maddie play, we also love hanging out with the little ones.  I think we may be needed just a little too!  Lindsey is the dug out mom, and Josh has his hands full!  I will be headed back for Thursday and Friday's games, and I just can't wait!!  It's so much different now!!  Ball, especially baseball/softball, was such a big part of our lives for so many years!!  It's just as fun now, but I look at it through different eyes now!!  I don't care if she wins or loses.  I truly just want her to enjoy herself, and she is!  Maddie's team is composed of 1/2 boys and 1/2 girls, and tonight they played an all boys team.


 Little Bit seemed to enjoy the park.  Boy, I hope so!  She's got lots more games to attend!


Let me say that Pop's coaching worked!  He had her adjust her stance, so the ball wouldn't go up the middle. Worked everytime!


Love this little stinker!


Sister's got second base locked down!!  




I'm not sure what these two are going to do when the others start playing!  




This angel was a doll!  He did give it up at the end and go to sleep, but he was just about perfect!





Bed time!!



Win or lose, there's no time quite like snack time at the end of the game!



I am pretty sure  this blog will be filled with lots of t ball stories and pictures over the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment