Thursday, April 16, 2015

More TBall Fun

This game actually took place the Thursday before Maddie's birthday party.  I worked a half day and then headed across the state to watch her play.  Then, I turned around and headed back home that night.      It's worth every minute of the six hour drive to spend a little time with these sweet babies and their mom and dad!!

They are sporting their new shirts!!  Lindsey was #34 for years and years!!





Playing on first




Cutest little ball player ever!!


I can't wait until she's old enough to be out there, too!


Another hit!!


This one can find an endless supply of play doh movies on you tube that keep her occupied forever.  We are simply not sure exactly how she does it.  I didn't even know I had you tube on my phone the first time she did it!


The action never stops!!



My favorite part of the game!!


I am going to miss a couple of games this week, and that makes me very, very sad!  I'll be there the next week though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment