Sunday, January 25, 2015

Friends, Family and a Wedding

In just a few short days, Caleb and Taylor will be saying "I do".  A couple of weeks ago, I had a brief moment of panic when I realized the big day was rapidly approaching.  I quickly regained my composure, and  reminded myself that as the mother of the groom, there was simply no need to panic!!  First of all, I've got a wonderful sister in law that is catering a great meal for us, and she let me go through her endless supply of goodies to use for decorations. Next, there is Phyllis who is allowing us to use her beautiful barn and table cloths for the rehearsal diner.  Then there's Ginger who says I have this, this and this-just let me know what you need.  I mean, how many people have friends with 120 gold chargers-(Not that I need that many) and table toppers that match the china I'm using from Sandra! Gloria is my monogramming and altering  queen! Then, there's Lauri, Lori, Stacy, Marnetta, Melanie, Jean and many others that have said, "Just tell us what you need us to do." Small towns are the best.  Small town friends are even better!!

I think they are just precious!!


January 31, 4:30 at Aliceville First United Methodist!  Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment