Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Our Sweet Girls

Allison and Jessi stayed with the girls one afternoon while Virginia and I put the tree up for church.  Allison took my camera and took some absolutely precious pictures of the girls. She has actually taken some of my all time favorite pictures of them over the years.  Reed and his parents had not made it to the house yet, so he missed out on this little photo shoot.

Lots of pictures, but I just couldn't leave any of them out!  Their smiles just melt my heart!











Grace and Anna also visited us the same afternoon!  Double the fun!!



And just because I can't stand the thought of leaving sweet Reed out of this post, this picture was taken at his daycare.  Cutest Indian around!


Next up, our 24th year of making candy houses!!



No comments:

Post a Comment