Sunday, November 16, 2014

Turkeys, Feathers and Fun

We treasure each visit with our sweet girls, and just can't wait until Reed can join in on the fun.  We were a little worried about Lillian, because she has become quite the mama's girl.  We were thrilled when she didn't miss a beat!  She was perfectly content the entire visit, just like always.  We have always been so blessed, because there are no tears either coming or going!!


For many, many years as a teacher, I have innocently sent home "projects" for my students and parents (turkeys, feathers, Christmas trees, Easter eggs, etc).  I always thought these were perfect things for parents and their children to do together.  How silly of me!!!!  Actually, it was lots of fun!!




I thought both turned out quite well!  Trust me, both were very specific about what they wanted!!  The only real problem was when Maddie wanted to put the orange and blue hearts together.  I reminded her that we don't do those colors in our house!  She wouldn't budge, but did agree to add some red to the orange heart!


Maddie is getting so tall that her feet almost touch the ground on the swing now.  Little Bit is such an awesome helper!


For a while, we thought she was going to be afraid to try new things, but she likes to go high and fast like her sister!


No trip is complete without a trip to the park!  It's even more fun now that Lillian is bigger!!






I can't describe how special it is to be a grandmother.  It is a love like no other.  These sweet girls and their precious brother make any day just a little brighter.  I can't wait for Uncle C and Aunt T to throw a couple into the mix!!!!  


Next up-Maddie's Cheer Competition!  


No comments:

Post a Comment