Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sunday Funday

Maddie asked me if she could whisper something in my ear this weekend, and of course I said yes.  She softly said, "I really want to see my cousins."  I so love that she is already recognizing the value of family!  We weren't able to see all of the cousins, but we did manage to see Charley, Josey and Riley.  I am so glad the holidays will soon be here, so we can spend more time with everyone!

First, a little pre-church fun!!  



After church, we headed across the river to spend some time with Lee and his sweet family. Riley is growing so fast!


Maddie and Katy-Maddie loves riding on the four wheeler.  



Sweet Family!



Lillian and Pop


Lillian and Josey 



Precious Children-Maddie, Lillian, Josey, Charley and Joe





Charley was a great chauffeur!!


Riley is pooped after a fun weekend!!






Family times are the best times!!  More on our fun visit with the girls next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment