Friday, October 10, 2014

Sunshine and Smiles

Our summer vacation was postponed somewhat due to the addition of a new precious bundle of joy!
Reed and I were only able to stay a few hours, but we packed lots of fun in that time!  Taylor and Caleb joined in on the fun for a couple of days, and Lindsey and Josh were able to enjoy several days of fun in the sun!!


Reed and I weren't there for the annual family photos..........But, Caleb and Lindsey carried on without us!!

I will say it again-January 31 can't get here fast enough!  I already consider Taylor one of us-





Lots of fun in the sand-






Lots of snuggles for sweet Reed! Sophia Loren joined us for a visit!!!





And even fun in the water!!  We also swam in the indoor and outdoor pools and enjoyed time in the hot tub.  I think I need one of those!!



Josh built a mammoth hole-the pictures don't do it justice!!





How gorgeous is this??

This one is a doll!!  Having two big sisters is the best!


How neat is this?! 


Lots and Lots of Fun!!


 We had never stayed at this condo before, but we think it is now going to be our go to place.  The panoramic views were gorgeous!!!  I love sweet times with this bunch!!  Next up, more beach fun after Nana and Pop left.

No comments:

Post a Comment