Monday, September 8, 2014

Two Bits

Talk about Deja-Vu!  Watching Maddie cheer brings back lots and lots of memories.  Maddie's school colors are even the same as her mom's were.  (They just use more red than Columbia blue.)  Supposedly there was a ballgame going on behind her, but I didn't catch much of that.  I did notice at the end of the game that the score was 30-0- for the other team.  Oh well, we had lots and lots of fun, and this Nana can't wait to go back!!!!


Ready-OK!!




Every now and then, I snap a picture that I think will be perfect to show when they turn 16 or so.  I think this one qualifies!!  I love it!!  Total concentration!!





These girls practice for 2 hours 2 days a week.  Whew!! It's all worth it when you get to perform on the field at halftime.


I am pretty sure Reed is realizing that he will be spending many hours of his life at events watching his two sisters.  However, it won't be long until he is running up and down the field, too!!

He's ready!!



I can't imagine anything cuter than this sweet thing!!  She loves doing everything her big sister does!!


Fun with Mom and Dad!!  These two have their hands full!!  Did I mention that this game overlapped the Alabama game?  We're going to have to talk to someone about scheduling!!


Daddy's Girl!



It won't be long until this one is out there, too.  Trust me, she's ready!!



I can't wait until next weeks game!! I won't be able to make all of them, but I am going to try to make as many as possible.






No comments:

Post a Comment