Thursday, September 4, 2014

Perfection

Reed and I enjoyed 30 hours of  paradise this past weekend.  It was short, sweet, and wonderful all wrapped into one!!  We set the alarm for 3:00 Sunday morning, and it didn't go off!!  We woke up in a mad rush at 4:50 a.m. and were out the door by 5:00.  We were on the beach by 9:30!!


 My goals for this trip were simple-get my toes in the sand and eat some great seafood!!  Mission accomplished!!





It looks beautiful, but those red flags are meant to be taken seriously.  It is my sincere prayer that there are no pictures of this event, but Reed and I ventured out about 25 feet.  We were met with three waves in rapid succession that sent us rolling - As in lost bathing suits, lost pair of costa's, and body parts exposed!  OMG!!  A nice man on the shore rescued my visor and Reed's hat!  The good Lord only knows just what he saw!  I asked Reed why he didn't help me get up.  He laughed and said he was just trying to keep his trunks from going over his ankles!!  We stayed very close to the shore after this!!


After a great meal, we headed back until it was completely dark!


Day 2 was just as beautiful!!  Reed managed to find the only shade on the beach!!  


He was a happy camper!!  Rest assured, I did not stay under the umbrella or the tree!




We are going back in a few weeks with the kids and grandbabies!  We can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment