Sunday, August 3, 2014

Geese, the Park, and a Princess Turns 28

In the morning I will begin my 31st year of teaching.  How in the world is that possible?  This summer has flown by way too fast.  I have made some very special memories with my sweet girls.  I also have been able to spend lots of time with precious, Baby Reed.  So, I am going to put my big girl pants on, try to find a smile, and jump back into my routine with both feet!!

The girls came for one last hoorah, and  Lindsey and I met at the corner by Lowe's off of 280. We were greeted by a flock of about 50 geese that were busy dodging cars and just hanging out!!!  Reed said he and Caleb had actually seen them there before, but didn't say anything because he didn't think anyone would believe him.  The bad news is that Lindsey texted me and said there were a couple of dead ones on the side of 280.  


The girls and I once again met up with Cathy and her kids at the park.  I love that Maddie and Lillian are getting to meet and spend time with children of their Mom's old friends!!  It amazes Maddie that everyone in town knows her name and knows her mom!!


Love my sweet, sweet girls!!  I also love how they love each other!!


Lindsey starts back to school this week and has a birthday!!  She, Josh and Reed joined us this weekend, so we celebrated a little early.  Maddie picked out that special crown as well as unicorn plates and napkins!  Happy Birthday!!! (I also have no idea why Lillian is crying in the picture!)



Goodbye Summer!!! Hello Real World!!  Next up, swimming and Baby Reed!

No comments:

Post a Comment