Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fun Day Fishing

While I was enjoying a wonderful day with Taylor, her parents, and some of her bridesmaids, Pop and Uncle C were having fun fishing with the girls.  When I asked him how the fishing trip went, he said they caught everything in the minnow bucket, so I would call the trip a success!

There really was no reason to actually take Lillian fishing.  Pop could have just let her ride around town holding the minnows and she would have been just as happy.



Although Maddie and Uncle C were trying their best in the pond, the real fishing was happening right in the boat!!  Little Bit loved on every minnow!


 
 
She also loved on Uncle C!
 

 
 
Two serious fishermen!!
 

 
 
No fish, but lots of fun!!
 
 
I wish I could put into words how beautiful Taylor looked in "the dress."  January 31 can't get here fast enough!! 


 

 
Next up-a little swimming and a sweet baby boy is growing up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment