Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Fun

 Lindsey wanted to finish getting things ready in her classroom, so I headed east to spend the day with the babies.  I love these quick trips, and am really going to miss them when school starts next week.  How can it be possible that this summer is already over!?

Little Bit disappeared for a few minutes.  I found her in the bedroom adding some accessories to her wardrobe.  She was quite proud of her cute self!


I wanted to have a quick little photo shoot, but Lillian decided she really didn't want the whole trio in the pictures!!  She was content loving on Reed!


Maddie is growing up so very quickly these days!!!


I tried and tried to convince Lillian to sit by Maddie so I could get a cute picture.  She wasn't having it!!
She did sneak in several kisses though!



A few days later, we met at Uncle C's apartment, even though he was at the beach.  Lindsey, Josh and Maddie headed out to do a little back to school shopping, and I stayed with the little ones.  Reed is precious.  He is growing like a weed!


There is never a dull moment with this one!!!

We are also very happy to welcome the beautiful Rylie Drain to the family.  She was born this week, weighing in at a healthy 8 lbs. and 15 ounces.  She is so beautiful, and I am so glad that Reed will have a playmate his age!!




The girls are here for their last visit before school starts.  Lindsey, Josh and Reed are joining us for the weekend, and we can't wait!!



No comments:

Post a Comment