Sunday, April 6, 2014

Five

Happy Birthday Princess!!!!

Five short years ago, our lives changed forever.  No one could ever prepare you for the joy of becoming a grandparent.   It is a type of unconditional love that is just hard to explain!! Lillian and soon to be baby Reed helped us continue down this wonderful road.  We have made mistakes as grandparents, and will surely make more, but mostly we've made precious memories.  I am also confident that the girls love us just as much as we love them. 

I tried to pick out just a few of my favorite pictures of Maddie, but it was hard to narrow them down.  She has changed so much in such a short amount of time.


It was love at first sight!



 This was taken when her mom and dad left her with us for a trip to the beach!!  She knew the spoiling was about to begin!!



Her first birthday party!




She has always been adventurous!!




She loves to help Pop garden!



I love her sweet smile and precious personality!







This had always been one of my favorite pictures.  She looks so serious!  She was actually studying that stick so hard because she didn't want me to take her picture!



A few more of my favorites-





She is the best big sister EVER!!




There are not too many playgrounds around here that we haven't explored!!



Hunting with Pop



First year of T-Ball





Ready to conquer the world!!



Happy, Happy Birthday!!  I shed a few tears with this post!  The first 5 years flew by way to fast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment