Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Boo Boo

  The last time the girls visited, we dyed eggs and had an Easter Egg hunt.  Somehow, someway those pictures disappeared into cyber oblivion.  I am not sure what happened, but trust me they were precious!!!  Oh well!  I decided I'd do a flash back from last year's Easter and year.  I got a little more than I bargained for while looking through those.   You don't realize how much life can change in a year sometimes until you see it in photos.  We've all aged, and there have been many life altering changes to our family. God's purpose is evident everywhere!

Pop and I are headed out today to keep Maddie as she continues to recover from having her tonsils out!

This cutie was just about to wrap things up at the University of Alabama this time last year.  Now, he's a hot-shot professional!! How in the world did that happen??


This little one was just beginning her esteemed ball career.  Now, she's a pro! Their precious family has changed a lot over the last year, too!  They will soon be a family of five!!





Lillian has grown like a weed over the last year!  Grandmother is surely smiling down on her and all her "babies".


Dying eggs last year was lots of fun.  One thing didn't change-Papa helped us again this year!



We enjoy Easter at Aunt Sandra's every year.  I had forgotten that we were at the cabin last year! 



Flowering of the cross at church-beautiful!!



I  get lots of comments (good and bad) about taking pictures, but that's ok.  I love seeing how my family grows and changes.  We have lots of sweet memories that I am quite certain I wouldn't remember if not for pictures. And I don't want to forget a thing!  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment